The Idaho Public Health Association is a membership organization comprised of public health professionals, students, educators, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and citizens interested in promoting public health. Membership has its benefits! Here are just a few:
- A powerful voice in public health legislation
- Educational and personal development opportunities
- Networking with colleagues, businesses and citizens
- Leadership opportunities on the board
- Access to information and employment opportunities
- A chance to impact public health in your community.