JOIN US FOR THE 2021 IPHA ANNUAL MEETING!
The 2021 Annual Meeting will be held virtually on Thursday January 21, 2021 from 5:30-7:30.
Event Agenda -
- Welcome and Board Introductions
- Speed Networking
- IPHA Updates
- 2021 Student Award of Excellence Winner Announcement
- Educational Session
- What to expect from the 2021 Idaho Legislative Session - Corey Surber, Director, State Advocacy, Saint Alphonsus Health System
- 10 Essential Public Health Services - Overview and Updates - Brian Castrucci, President & CEO, deBeaumont Foundation
- Successes and Lessons Learned – Q & A with former Ada County Commissioner and Central District Board of Health Member - Diana Lachiondo
- Navigating Idaho: A Conversation with a Provider and Receiver of Healthcare with Multiple Minoritized Identities - Gabrielle Davis
All participants must register to receive the event link (will be shared on 1/20).
- IPHA Members and Students - Free
- Non-members - $10